Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Wall's Lime Flavored Ice Cream

Lime flavored ice cream
Last month I visited Phuket and had a week full of fantastic meals and snacks, thus forgot to take pictures of every food I ate. In the end, I only got 3 or 4 shaky food pics, so I need the superpower of The Great Adobe Photoshop.  When I travel, the obligatory things to do is visiting the market. That means traditional market, the supermarket and also the convenience store.

When I took a glance at the convenience store freezer, this ice cream caught my attention. Lime! Like it shows in the package (Or is it not? I'm not sure with the writing, but I think it's lime). Well, anyway it tastes weird for me. I can't even taste the strong tanginess and the freshness of the lime. I spent a long time to find the exact word for this. I can taste a tiny lime-like zest at first, but after the second and third and so on, I'm confused of what am I actually eat. Give it a try, it's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment