Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Crisp Choco

Heyhoo, I'm back!! After a year and a half, I've finally managed to click the sign in button on blogger and write another review. Also, my friend are going to work in Germany and she's agree to share her favorite sweets there. Can't wait to to read her review.

And now, I present you Crisp Choco, which was an "oleh-oleh" from another friend of mine. The packaging is super cute, but how does it taste? This pizza-like chocolate coated cornflakes taste surprisingly light and crisp, not like the chocolate coated cornflakes in a cup you usually find on Eid-il Fitr which mostly soggy already  (If you're from Indonesia, I think you know it). Although taste light, the chocolate doesn't have that cheap-powdery after taste. Another recommendation.

2 comments:

  1. welcome back!!!!!!!

    kalo mau icip-icip sebelum bikin review, akika mau diajak doong~~

    ReplyDelete